Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temperature Range:||RT＋10℃～50℃||Relative Humidity:||≥95%R.H|
|Gas Generation Method:||Cylinder Method||Sulphur Oxide Concentration:||0.1～1% (volume Percentage)|
|Gas Purity:||99.9%||Time Setting Range:||0～9999 M, H|
50℃ Corrosion Resistance Testing Chamber,
95%R.H Corrosion Resistance Testing Chamber,
ISO 3231 Sulphur Dioxide Test System
ISO 3231 Water-Sulphur Dioxide Test Chamber
This water-sulphur dioxide test chamber is designed according to ISO 3231, and required by many standards such as IEC 62368-1:2018 clause Y3.2, Y.3.3, etc.
It is suitable for testing the corrosion ability of materials and their protective layers, as well as the process quality comparison of similar protective layers, and can also assess the corrosion resistance of certain products.
1. The chamber body and inner liner are made of PVC reinforced hard plastic board, the surface is smooth, and is resistant to aging and corrosion.
2. The door is made of fully transparent tempered glass, which is convenient for observing the test condition of the test sample during the test.
3. Two doors are designed, and the chamber body is sealed with a silicone sealing strip to prevent the leakage of sulphur dioxide gas.
4. The top of the chamber is designed with an inclined way to facilitate the condensed water to slide down along the wall.
5. The volume of Sulphur dioxide gas is firstly measured through a special meter, and then the Sulphur dioxide gas enters the inside of the chamber. The meter is specially designed.
6. Sulphur dioxide gas enters the partial flow pipe in the chamber and diffuses evenly.
7. There is a pressure relief valve in the chamber, and the air outlet is connected to a filter.
8. The residual gas of the chamber is designed for lye atomization and neutralization and activated carbon physical adsorption filtration.
9. The laboratory can install the indoor air Leakage air filtration system
10. Use cylinder gas and special pressure reducing valve.
11. Heating and humidification is the heating method of the inner tank, which has fast heating and uniform temperature and humidity distribution.
12. Equipped with a bottle of sulphur dioxide gas and a steel cylinder.
|6||Gas generation method||cylinder method|
|7||Sulphur oxide gas concentration||0.1～1% (volume percentage)
1000ppm～10000ppm (high concentration)
|9||Time setting range||0～9999 M, H|
|10||Total power||2.0 KW|
|11||Power supply requirements||Match client’s local power grid requirements|
Indoor Air Leakage Air Filtration System & Gas Alarm Detector (Optional):
Since the sulphur dioxide gas used by the equipment is pure sulphur dioxide gas (99.99%), if gas cylinders are stored in the laboratory for a long time, leakage of cylinder valves or connecting pipes may occur, in order to protect the personal safety of the staff, we have designed a sulphur dioxide gas leakage alarm and laboratory filter system, the device is installed in the test room, and the alarm and switch are installed at the door of the test room. Once the alarm detects the leakage of sulphur dioxide gas, it will alarm and automatically trigger the gas filter device in the test room.The system is composed of an imported sulphur dioxide electrochemical probe alarm and a laboratory filter device.
Contact Person: Manager