Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Sample:||Screwless Terminals||Test Content:||Deflection And Voltage Drop|
|Deflection Angle:||0-360°||Deflection Force:||0.25N, 0.5N, 1.0N|
|Deflection Direction:||12 Directions||Test Current:||Max. 100A|
|Standard & Clause:||IEC60884 Clause 12.3.12||Standard Figure:||Figure 12|
100A Terminals Deflection Test Apparatus,
IEC 60884-1 Terminals Deflection Test Apparatus,
Screwless Terminals Deflection Test Apparatus
IEC 60884-1 Screwless Terminals Deflection Test Apparatus
This device complies with IEC 60884-1:2013 clause 12.3.12 and figure 12, it is used to use to check whether the screwless terminals connected rigid solid conductor remains clamped, even when it has been deflected during normal installation. Deflecting the conductor and measuring the voltage drop, to check the screwless terminal clamping capacity and contacting performance.
The device is easy for operating, the load current is adjustable, the sample fixture is manufactured according to the standard requirements.
|Parameters Name||Parameter Data|
(there is an angle indicator in the device)
In any of the 12 directions differing from each other by 30°±3°
|Deflection force||0.25N, 0.5N, 1.0N|
|Force applied direction||Perpendicular to the undeflected conductor|
|Accessories||Voltage input clamps and current output clamps|
|Power supply||Match client's local power supply requirements|
2. Placed the screwless terminals into the fixture, the perpendicular of the conductor should be coincided with the center of the base. The upper conductor passes through the holes of the force plate, the lower conductor should not touch the floor , then clamp the terminal parts.
3. Loose the fastening handle of the support column and move the crossbar up and down, so that the distance from the end of the terminal to the force plate is 100 mm. The crossbar must be kept horizontal.
4. The red clip of the current output of the voltage drop tester is clamped on the upper conductor, and the red clip of the voltage drop measurement input is clamped in the position near the terminal, then hang on the weight.
5. clamped on the lower conductor, and the black clip of the voltage drop measurement input is clamped in the position near the terminal.
6. Rotate the base turntable, each rotation is 30 °, the starting point should be where the conductor in a natural state.
Contact Person: Manager