Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Control Mode:||PLC, 7" Touch Screen Control||Sample Range:||Apparatus For Installing 1-300mm² Wire Clamp Terminals|
|Specimen Fixture:||General-purpose Type, Equipped With A Back Plate With A Guide Rail||Speed Of Work:||10±2 Rpm, Adjustable, Compatible With 9 Rpm Required By UL486 Standard|
|Rotation Diameter:||75mm And 76mm Double Holes, Compatible With UL486 Standard||Test Count:||0～999999, Can Be Preset On The Touch Screen, The Default Is 135 Times Required By The Standard|
|Height Distance:||250-500mm Adjustable, With Scale Indication||Height Adjustment Method:||Handwheel Adjustment Lifting Mechanism|
7" Touch Screen Automatic Test Equipment,
PLC Automatic Test Equipment,
500mm Adjustable Automatic Test Equipment
IEC60898-1 Circuit Breaker Terminal Performance Automatic Test Equipment
The terminal performance test equipment is manufactured in accordance with the relevant requirements of IEC60898-1, IEC60947-1, and UL486E standards, to examine whether screw-type terminals and screwless terminals can be used normally. Mainly used to judge the type of judgment ability. Whether the design and structure of the terminal block meets the requirement of disconnection when the wire is moving, it can also be used to verify the looseness and damage of the connection line of the wire terminal.
The rope transmission device test of this equipment adopts PLC control and 7-inch color man-machine interface operation. The motor-driven turntable mechanism is in accordance with the standard requirements. The rotating wire rotates at a speed of 10r/min±2r/min. The wire rotates at an eccentricity of 37.5mm. The structure does not need to be installed, and the machine will stop automatically when the power is used up to the set number of times, which is convenient to operate, practical and beautiful.
The motor-driven turntable mechanism drives the wire to rotate at an eccentricity of 37.5mm (diameter 75mm) at a rate of 10r/min±2 r/min in accordance with the standard requirements for bending action, hang the corresponding weight on the wire to be tested.
Overview of the test process
1. According to the requirements of the table, select the bushing and weight that match the sample. For 4mm² line, select the bushing with 9.5 inner hole and 0.9kg weight.
2. Clamping the sample: Place the terminal in the clamp, adjust the left and right position of the clamp (through the X-axis adjustment mechanism) and the front and back position of the turntable (through the Y-axis adjustment mechanism), so that the vertical position of the sample terminal is aligned with the center of the turntable. Note: The circuit breaker is installed on the back plate with guide rails.
3. The sample passes through the selected bushing, the selected weight is hung on the free end of the sample, and then the Z-axis adjustment mechanism is adjusted upward to the required height of the test, and the weight tray is lowered by the lifting mechanism to make the test Like to withstand the pulling force of the weight.
4. Start the test, the device will rotate the wire at the set speed, and it will stop automatically when the set number of times is reached.
5. Determine whether the sample is qualified or not in accordance with the standard requirements.
Main Technical Parameter
|Control mode||PLC control, 7-inch touch screen operation|
|Sample range||Apparatus for installing 1-300mm² wire clamp terminals|
|Specimen fixture||General-purpose type, equipped with a back plate with a guide rail|
|Speed of work||10±2 rpm, adjustable, compatible with 9 rpm required by UL486 standard|
|Rotation diameter||75mm and 76mm double holes, compatible with UL486 standard|
|Test count||0～999999, can be preset on the touch screen, the default is 135 times required by the standard|
|Height distance||250-500mm adjustable, with scale indication|
|Height adjustment method||Handwheel adjustment lifting mechanism|
Contact Person: Manager