Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applied Standard:||IEC 60884-2-2||Impact Energy:||0.22/0.33/0.44/0.55J|
|Combination Mass:||250g±5g||Overall Mass:||1450g±10g|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Impact Method:||Manually|
0.55J Fourth Gear Spring Impactor,
IEC60884-2-2 Fourth Gear Spring Impactor
IEC60884-2-2 0.22/0.33/0.44/0.55J Fourth Gear Spring Impactor For Testing Appliance Socket
The spring impactor is made according to the standards of IEC60068-2-75 and IEC60884-2-2. It is used to test the impact resistance of all surfaces that may be touched by appliance sockets, and evaluate the safety performance and strength level of products.
The spring impactor mainly generates standard energy by the standard mass of each component and the movement of the hammer spring. When the operating handle is pulled, the release claw falls on the release point of the impact element, the hammer spring is pressed, and when the compression amount is different, the spring will release different energy. The different energy can be selected by rotating the cover on the multi-energy spring hammer test apparatus.
The spring impactor consists of three parts.
A, the shell. It includes a housing, an impact element guide and a release mechanism, and components that are fixed to these components.
B. Impact element. Includes hammerhead, hammer and serve handle.
C. The Releasing cone.
Equipment packaging size: about: 450 × 120 × 120 (mm) W × D × H, weight: 3kg.
|Impact energy(J)||0.22, 0.33, 0.44, 0.55|
|Impact element mass||250g±5g|
|Equipment packaging size||about 450 × 120 × 120 (mm)|
|Shell material||Stainless steel|
|Adjustment mode||Manually adjustable|
1. Rotate the energy switching cover to choose required test energy.
2. According to the related standards, please fix (or place) the sample.
3. Choose the impact test point. And pull the cocking knob, until the release jaws engage with and the hammer lever teeth (you will hear “click” sound at this time). Then the device is in a ready state.
4. Make the device be vertically opposite to the impact test points on the surface of the sample and well touched, then press down the device body, making the hammer release, to finally strike on the surface of the sample.
1. After calibrating the device, don’t disassemble it or adjust the compression amount of the spring.
2. If the compression amount of the springs is adjusted, the device must be checked by the measurement department before being used. Otherwise, the accuracy of testing results will be directly influenced.
3. In order to prevent changes of impact energy caused by misoperation, the products have been sealed in the factory. If you have any question, please contact our factory, we will provide you post-technical services.
4. Measures should be taken to prevent the rust of the hammer spring (drying moisture proof processing).
5. Requirements for environmental conditions: temperature 5~35℃, humidity 45 ~ 75%.
Contact Person: Manager