Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applied Standard:||IEC60335-1||Applied Clause:||Clause 8.1.4|
|Working Voltage:||AC 220V±10%, 50HZ±1%||Working Temperature:||0-40|
|Relative Humidity::||≤80%||Electrode Output The Testing Voltage:||AC40-50V|
Anti Shock Probe Experiment Device,
IEC60335-1 Anti Shock Probe Experiment Device
IEC60335-1 Clause 8.1.4 Anti - Shock Probe Experiment Device
This anti-shock probe experiment device is designed and manufactured meet the requirements of the standard of IEC60335-1 Clause 8.1.4, IEC 60065:2014 clause 220.127.116.11, and etc. It is used together with the testing probe for checking whether the probe can contact the live parts of electrical appliance, to verify the protection of persons against access to hazardous parts inside the enclosure.
For the two output electrodes, one of electrodes is connected with the energized part of the electrical appliance and the other electrodes is connected with the input terminal of the probe used. Then turn on the POWER switch of the device, and use the probe to touch the parts that maybe electrified. If the alarm of the equipment sounds, it is proved that the testing part is electrified. Then press the button of reset and cut off the circuit.
|Applied clause||Clause 8.1.4|
|Working voltage||AC 220V±10%, 50HZ±1%|
|Electrode output the testing voltage||AC40-50V|
|Environment||No shaking and no corrosive gas|
2. Then turn on the POWER switch, use the test finger probe to touch other parts of the electrical appliance.
3. If test finger probe touches a live part, electrical contact indicator alarm, buzzer sound, indicating the touched part is a live part, or it is not.
4. Press RESET button to stop alarm and cut off the power supply.
1. Check whether connecting wires are conductive.
2. Please do not place two connecting wires on same metal part, so as to avoid the formation of the circuit and error alarm.
3. Be careful of electric shock.
Contact Person: Manager