Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||IEC60335 Or Customized||Rotation Angle:||0-360°|
|Rotation Speed:||0~60 Rpm||Test Times:||0~999999 Times|
|Max. Capacity:||25kg Each Station||Output Value:||DC 0~30V Adjustable, 0~20A Adjustable|
|Test Station:||3 Synchronous Stations||Load Weights:||5N*3,10N*3, 20N*3, 200N*3|
Cord Flexibility Performance Test Apparatus,
Three Stations Cord Performance Test Apparatus
IEC60335 Three Station Cord Flexibility Perfomance Test Apparatus
Standard & Clause:
The Power Cord Flexibility Performance Tester is special designed and manufactured according to IEC60335 and according to client’s specific requirements, etc.
Equipment Principle and Structure:
Test sample: Cord of small household appliances (such as coffee pot, electric iron, toaster, luminaires and etc.) and flexible cable of non-rewireable plugs and non-rewireable portable socket-outlets, etc.
Feature: The test device adopts to PLC electrical control, 7-inch color touch screen intelligent operation system; servo motor controlling the test angle, customized fixtures, center gauge of rotation, flexing angles adjustable, right side strong clamps to fix the samples and withstand the motor torque, with DC power source of 0~30V and 0~20A adjustable. Test times (maximum of 999999 times), test speed, and test angles can be preset; it has electric current detection function, there are terminals on the bottom plate of the equipment, which can be connected to external power supply device (prepared by user if needed) to power on samples during test.
|Flexing or rotation angle||0-360°, can be preset and displayed on touch screen|
|Flexing or rotation speed||0~60 rpm, can be preset and displayed on touch screen|
|Test times||0~999999 times, can be preset and displayed on touch screen|
|Input Power||120V, 60Hz|
|Control||PLC programmable control|
|Operation||7” Touch screen intelligent operation|
|Max. carrying capacity||25kg each station|
|Output voltage and current||
DC 0~30V adjustable, 0~20A adjustable
|Current detection alarm||Can be set the threshold for what current the equipment stops at|
|Test station||3 synchronous stations|
|Left side fixture||
Modular fixtures, 3 sets
The above photo for reference only
|Right side fixture||
Strong clamps, 3 sets
The above photo for reference only
|Load weights||5N*3,10N*3, 20N*3, 200N*3|
Due to the inevitable mechanical error, the rotation fixture will automatically return to the origin after each test is completed, there will be a very small error; if the pointer of the rotation fixture must be accurately pointed to the 0° position of the dial, the starting position can be re-determined.
During the test, the flexing speed can be changed in real time on the touch screen, and it must be considered whether it meets the test standards when changing.
During the test, the flexing angle cannot be changed on the touch screen in real time. If you need to change the flexing angle in real time, you must press the 【Pause】 button. At this time, the counting is paused, and then press the【Homing】 button to return the rotation fixture to the starting position. After resetting the angle value, press the 【Start】button, the rotation fixture will restart rotating with the changed flexing angle value, and the count will continue to accumulate at the original pause count value.
1. Before each test, check whether the components of each fixture are loose.
2. Before each test, check whether the power socket of each load is damaged.
3. Before each test, run the rotation fixture at manual speed to observe whether the rotation is normal.
1.Turn on the POWER switch and the indicator light does not light up: check the power supply voltage, check whether the fuse is blown, and replace it.
Check whether the indicator light is damaged and replace it.
2. The touch screen does not light up: check whether the internal DC24V power supply is normal, check whether the DC power supply is DC24V, and replace it. If the power supply is normal, the touch screen is damaged, repair or replace.
3. Pressing the touch screen buttons is invalid, and the numbers are not displayed: check whether the data line connecting between the touch screen and the PLC is loose.
4. The load power supply has no voltage output: check the socket and check the insurance.
5. The rotation fixture does not move when the start button is pressed: whether the emergency stop button is pressed. The robot is not in the original position.
6. The motor rotates but the rotation fixture does not rotate: check whether the motor output shaft connector is loose, and check whether the transmission belt is disconnected or too loose.
7. Noise occurs during rotation: check the condition of each bearing. Set the 【Flexing Time/min】 speed is too high or too low, reset according to the test standard.
Contact Person: Manager