Payment & Shipping Terms:
|RT~ 50 ℃
|Pressure Barrel Temperature:
|RT ~ 63 ℃
|1.00 ± 0.01kgf/cm2
|≥ 85% R.H
ISO 9227 Salt Spray Test Chamber,
270L Salt Spray Test Chamber
ISO 9227 Salt Spray Test Chamber Salt Fog Corrosion Test Environmental Chamber 270L
Equipment Overview For Salt Spray Test Chamber:
This salt spray test chamber is designed and manufactured according to IEC 60068-2-11-1981, ISO 9227-2006, and etc.
This chamber is designed to test the corrosion resistance of the products on the surface of various materials after anti-corrosion treatment such as paint, coating, electroplating, anodic treatment, anti-rust oil, etc.
This chamber sprays the test solution of sodium chloride solution on the test workpiece in mist form to observe its corrosion resistance.
Technical Parameter For Salt Spray Test Chamber:
|Power supply conditions and power supply
AC 220V single-phase two wires protective grounding; Allowable voltage fluctuation range ± 10% V;
The allowable frequency fluctuation range is 60 ± 0.5HZ; TN-S power supply or TT power supply;
The grounding resistance of protective ground wire is less than 4 Ω;
Users are required to configure air or power switches of corresponding capacity for the equipment at the installation site, and this switch must independently control the use of the equipment.
|Use environment conditions
1. The environment temperature is 5~30 ℃, and the relative humidity is ≤ 85% R.H;
2. The installation site must be flat and vibration free;
3. The equipment shall be kept away from heat sources and flammable and explosive substances;
4. The installation position shall not be directly exposed to sunlight, and the indoor air circulation shall be maintained;
5. The equipment installation site shall be clean, and shall not be installed in the place with more dust or at the dust outlet
|Temperature and humidity range
Laboratory temperature: RT~ 50 ℃
Pressure barrel temperature: RT ~ 63 ℃
Relative humidity ≥ 85% R.H
Laboratory temperature RT →+50 ℃ ≤ 60 min
Pressure barrel temperature RT →+63 ℃ ≤ 60 min
|Main technical parameters
Temperature resolution: 0.1 ℃
Temperature deviation: ± 1 ℃
Temperature uniformity: 2 ℃
Temperature fluctuation: 1 ℃
Spray volume (m1/80cm2/h) 1.0~2.0 (collect for at least 16 hours, and take the average value)
Spray pressure: 1.00 ± 0.01kgf/cm2
PH value of liquid medicine: neutral 6.0~7.0, acidic 3.0~3.1
PH value of spray solution: neutral 6.5~7.2, acidic 3.1~3.3
Control time: 1S~9999H can be set arbitrarily
Note: The loss of carbon dioxide in the solution during spraying may cause the change of pH value. The following methods can be used, such as heating the solution to more than 35 ℃ before putting it into the test equipment, or using fresh boiling water to prepare the solution to reduce the carbon dioxide content in the solution, which can avoid the change of pH value. The acid test or copper accelerated salt spray test is to ensure the pH value of the spray solution, Adjust the PH value of the solution to 2.8~3.0 and check whether the solution and/or solute meet the requirements.
The laboratory adopts imported PVC polyethylene plate (South Asia, Taiwan) with a thickness of 5mm and a durable temperature of 85 ℃.
The seal cover of the laboratory is made of imported acrylic plate with a thickness of 5mm.
The reagent refill bottle adopts hidden attached water level detection, which is easy to clean and not easy to crack.
The pressure air barrel is made of SUS304 # stainless steel high pressure resistant barrel, which has the best thermal insulation effect.
The test material rack adopts a plane dividing rack, which can freely adjust the angle of falling fog and being fogged on all sides. There are many samples placed.
The sealing cover is pneumatically operated.
The laboratory is sealed with water to ensure no leakage of corrosive gas in the box.
The control box and the test box are integrated, and the left and right structures are easy to operate.
Water and electricity separation structure is adopted to effectively prevent water from entering the electrical control box and damaging accessories.
|The sealing cover of the laboratory is made of imported acrylic plate with a thickness of 5mm, and the top is made into a 100° angle sealing cover, which effectively prevents condensate from dropping onto the sample surface during the test and affecting the test results.
|Pressure gauge, main power switch.
|Power distribution control cabinet
|Water filling solenoid valve, spray solenoid valve, demisting solenoid valve, power distribution board, over temperature protector, air saturation pressure barrel, spray control valve.
|Water steam heating mode is adopted, and titanium alloy heating tube P.I.D controls heating to achieve temperature balance.
|Water make-up system
1. Water supplement for laboratory and pressure barrel: manual and automatic water supplement control systems can be connected to the automatic control water supplement of tap water tube or the manual double water supplement mode, which is easy to use;
Note: If the tap water has too many impurities or is acidic or alkaline, a filter shall be installed at the water inlet.
2. Liquid medicine water supplement: large water tank with concealed inside is adopted, and manual water supplement is adopted.
|Drainage valve control device, manual drainage mode.
Adopt Bernoult principle to absorb salt water and then atomize, with uniform atomization degree;
There is no blocking crystallization phenomenon, which can ensure the standard of continuous testing;
Nozzle made of special glass;
Adjustable taper spray tower can effectively disperse spray, ensure uniform spray and control spray amount.
|Air supply system
|The spray pressure is adjusted by 1kg/cm2 in two stages. For the first time, the compressed air is adjusted to 2kg/cm2 and enters the saturated barrel for heating. For the second time, the spray pressure is adjusted to 1kg/cm2.
|Mist exhaust system
1. Fully automatic pressure balanced mist exhaust device, which only needs to be connected with the mist exhaust tube, and automatically discharges mist according to the pressure in the box.
2. Manual demisting button switch. Just click this button before opening the test chamber cover to quickly remove indoor fog.
3. Note: The mist exhaust pipe of the machine shall be extended to the outdoor open place, and it is necessary to avoid being close to the corrosive articles to prevent the mist from the machine from corroding other articles; The extended mist exhaust pipe shall be free of wavy discounts to prevent condensate in the mist exhaust pipe from blocking the mist exhaust pipe and effectively discharging waste gas.
|Electric control system
1. Japanese high-speed central processor is adopted, with stable performance, safety and reliability.
2. LED digital tube display, user-friendly interface, all information at a glance.
3. All digital multiple fault warning protection system, preventing dry burning and overtemperature.
4. It adopts high-power SSR output and imported pure silver relay contacts, with a service life of 106.
5. Multiple time modes, S, M and H can be switched automatically as required.
6. Multi way control mode, which can be tested in continuous/intermittent/manual/automatic mode.
7. It is equipped with manual/automatic demisting mode to ensure no leakage of salt mist, so as to avoid corrosion of the laboratory.
8. The hidden correction method ensures that the temperature is absolutely controllable.
9. With power failure memory function. In case of sudden power failure or shutdown during the experiment, the data will be saved automatically, without losing the experiment time, so as to avoid redoing the experiment.
Temperature input mode
|Display the set value and actual value of temperature.
|Digital display timer, unit: second, minute, hour, switchable, maximum time 9999 hours, minimum time 1 second.
|Continuous operation/intermittent operation.
|Temperature setting range
|Upper and lower limit of maximum temperature range 5 ℃.
|Set temperature value, current temperature value, set time, current time, spray time, constant temperature time, over temperature abnormal indicator, water shortage abnormal indicator, operation end indicator, spray status indicator, demisting status indicator.
|Temperature measuring body
|PT100 platinum resistance.
|Temperature control mode
|Anti-integral saturation PID, BTC balanced temperature regulation control mode (temperature test equipment).
|Safety protection device
|Extreme overtemperature protection, water shortage protection.
|Extreme overtemperature protection, water shortage protection.
|Heating pipe dry burning, abnormal water supply and drainage
|Leakage protection, overload and short circuit protection
|Storage environment requirements
|The environment temperature of equipment shall be kept within 0 ℃~+45 ℃
|Requirements for installation site
|The distance between the left and right side and rear side wall panels of the test box and the wall shall not be less than 600mm, and the distance between the front and the wall shall not be less than 800mm. When transporting equipment, whether it can enter the doorway, passage, elevator, etc., so as to avoid affecting your project progress.
|Nominal internal volume
|Effective size of inner box (cm)
|Outline space (cm)
Maintenance For Salt Spray Test Chamber:
1. If the test period exceeds 1 month, please replace and clean the water in the heating tank.
2. If the saline solution used in the test has not been used for more than a week, please do not use it again to avoid affecting the test results.
3. If the time interval of the test is longer, please clean the inside of the test room after the test is completed, and drain the water in the heating tank.
● Drain the water in the heating tank - open the drain valve
● Isolate the water discharge in the sink - pull out the middle silicone plug
● Drain the water in the preheating tank - pull out the inner silicone plug
Structure For Salt Spray Test Chamber:
1. External structure of the test room
Measuring barrel: Collect the spray volume of each test, with a scale of 50ml each time.
Isolation tank: Use the principle of water sealing to avoid leakage of salt mist.
Saturated air barrel: Placed at the bottom of the control box, it is airtight and made of SUS#304 stainless steel plate. Its function is to heat and humidity the air through this barrel, so that the air reaches saturated humidity and then sprays to the nozzle.
Salt water replenishment bottle: Automatically replenish the salt solution in the salt water preheating tank.
Test cover: Roof-type beveled 100-degree perspective cover, used to cover the top of the test room and combine as a whole.
Regulating valve: This valve is adjusted by the display of the pressure gauge when the air pressure is too high or too low. The test room bar is 1Kg/cm2.
Pressure gauge: The pressure displayed by the pointer of this gauge is the pressure achieved when the air is heated through the saturated air barrel and conveyed to the nozzle. The test condition is 1Kg/cm2.
2. Internal structure of the test room
Spray tower: The built-in glass nozzle is placed inside the nozzle, and the spray is guided through the tower tube and then dispersed into the test chamber through the conical disperser.
Spray regulator: Adjust the size of the spray volume, increase the spray volume to increase, and decrease the spray volume to decrease. The brine preheating tank is located at the bottom of the spray tower. The brine in this tank is injected into the preheating tank through the brine supplement bottle. The water level of the preheating tank is controlled by a floating ball, which can automatically control the water level. The drain outlet for cleaning at the bottom of the tank is controlled by a silicone plug.
Collector: The amount of falling mist sprayed from the nozzle falls into the 80cm2 funnel cup in a free fall manner, and then flows into the measuring cup through the conduit.
Storage rack: This rack is made of plastic steel, so the weight of the centralized point should not exceed 2Kg. If it is scattered, it can bear less than 10Kg. There are two rows of round holes on both sides of the rack, which are used to place the rods at vertical angles of 15 degrees and 30 degrees.
Filter: used to filter impurities in salt solution, glass filter.
Heating water tank: This water tank is attached to the bottom of the laboratory and is used to hold water and heat it to keep the temperature of the test room stable. Its function is heating and heat preservation.
Contact Person: Ms. Zoe Zou
Tel: +86 13527656435