Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applied Standard:||IEC 60335-1||Test Content:||Temperature Rising|
|Dimensions:||600 X600x1000mm||Material:||Matt Black Painted Plywood|
|Thickness:||20mm||Thermocouple:||OMEGA, Type K|
|Total Measuring Points:||32 Points||Test Sample:||Household Appliances|
Black Painted Temperature Rise Test Corner,
IEC 60335-1 Temperature Rise Test Corner,
House Appliance Temperature Rise Test Corner
IEC 60335-1 House Hold Appliance Matt Black Painted Temperature Rise Test Corner
This test corner is designed and manufactured according to the "heating" test requirements in the IEC 60335-1, and it provides the required environment for the temperature rising test of household appliances, such as kitchen appliances and other products.
The numbers on the wiring socket panel are corresponding to the numbers of the measuring points on the test corner (please refer to the Attachment: Distribution map of measuring points).
This test corner adopts K-type thermocouple to measure temperature.
Thermocouples used for determining the temperature rise of the surface of walls, ceiling and floor of the test corner are attached t the back of small blackened disks of copper or brass, 15mm in diameter and 1mm thick. The front of the disk is flush with the surface of the board. The thermocouples are connected to the temperature measurement instrument to monitor the temperature at each point in real time.
|Equipment structure||Four-panel structure, 1 base plate, 2 side plates, 1 top plate|
Other dimensions can be customized
|Thermocouple||American original OMEGA thermocouple, diameter <0.3mm, PTFE Teflon PFA, insulation layer temperature resistance -200℃ to 260℃, core diameter: 2X0.255mm|
|Thermocouple Arrangement||All lead to the terminal block|
|Temperature Measurement Copper||15mm diameter, 1mm thick brass sheet painted in black, the front surface of the round copper sheet is flush with the surface of the plywood|
|Temperature Measurement Points||32 points temperature measuring points, layout as client's requirements|
|Temperature Measurement Point Arrangement||100×100mm square distribution, can be customized 76×76mm or 50×50mm|
|Plywood||20mm thickness, matte black paint on the front and gray film on the back|
|Equipment features||The temperature test corner can be moved, the bottom is equipped with 2 or 3 inch flat-bottomed brake wear-resistant corner wheels, the total height is about 1000mm, and the load is ≥200kg|
|Optional||Temperature measuring and recording instrument|
Sinuo can customize different sizes with different temperature measuring distribution according to client's specific requirements. And our test corners are well painted, the themocouples and measuring coppers are well arrayed, all the themocouples are leaded to the terminal block, which is covenient for client to connect to the temperature measuring and recording instruments.
1. Prepare a thermocouple with plugs on the two ends, insert one plug into the socket of corresponding measuring point (please refer to the Attachment: Distribution map of measuring points), insert the other end into the temperature measuring instrument.
2. In order to make the temperature measuring instrument work stably, the temperature measuring instrument should be powered on before the normal test, and the measurement should be started after 30 minutes of warm-up.
3. Use a temperature measuring instrument with a resolution of 0.5°C and a range of 50°C to measure the indoor ambient temperature "T".
4. The specimen is placed at the proper position in the test corner, and powered on.
5. After the test starts, stay for 3 to 5 minutes and then read out the indicating value "T1" shown on the temperature measuring instrument, the actual temperature value of the measuring point.
6. The temperature rise value at a certain point T=T1-T.
Contact Person: Manager