Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lab Inner Dimensions:||L 4.5m * W 4.5m * H 3m||Lab Outer Dimensions:||L 6m * W 5m * H 5m|
energy efficiency testing laboratory,
energy efficiency lab test equipment
IEC 60879 Energy Efficiency Computer Controlled Test Lab for Electric Circulating Fans
This testing system is made according to the laboratory requirements stipulated in IEC 60879 1986 Corr 1992 Performance and Construction of Electric Circulating Fans and Regulators, and will meet the testing requirements of ceiling fan.
The energy efficiency testing system is controlled by computers, the system can display the air volume value of each testing point and the average air volume and point air volume of each circle, and can automatically generate and print testing results and the process curve. The minimum computer configuration shall include 250G hard disk, 17-inch LCD and 2G memory.
The system will conduct operations strictly in accordance with IEC standards, that is to say it will collect the accumulative pulse number of air volume within two minutes for achieving average air volume.
Can be designed according to the following standards:
► IEC 60879 1986 Corr 1992 or latest version
► Other standards
Types of UUT :
1. This system meets requirements of air volume measurement stipulated in IEC 60879. It has many characteristics, such as reasonable in design, high in automation level, convenient in operation and wear resistant, and has bearing and anti-vibration ability.
2. Testing range: ceiling fan.
3. Controlled by computers, the system can display the air volume value of each testing point (including position, delay time 1min and testing time 2min) every three minutes generally and the average air volume and point air volume of each circle, and can automatically generate and print testing results and the process curve. The minimum computer configuration shall include 250G hard disk, 17-inch LCD and 2G memory.
4. The air speed shall be measured on the four half diagonal sections of the test panel and measured from 40mm from the center of the diagonal (on the vertical line passing through the center of the blade) and then gradually move to each side by increment of 80mm. The measurement will stop until the calculated average speed drops below 9 m/min. The average speed of any ring shall be the average of the readings on the four half diagonal sections at the average radius of the ring.
5. Fixed frame of fan and anemometer base are equipped with universal adjustable console, and the installation height will be adjusted conveniently within required range.
6. Testo435-2 type anemometer for vane, diameter of vane 100mm.
7. The system is equipped with multiple-functional electric measuring instrument that can measure voltage, current (true effective value) and power.
8. Dimension of test panel and construction (dimension of external wall and internal wall of laboratory)
Dimension of external wall of laboratory (external dimensions): L 6m * W 5m * H 5m
Dimension of Internal wall of laboratory (Internal dimensions): L 4.5m * W 4.5m * H3m
Contact Person: Manager