Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applied Standard:||IEC60695-2-10, IEC 60695-2-11,||Display:||7” Color Weinview Touch Screen +HP Computer|
|Specimen Pressure On Glowing Filament:||0.95N±0.1N (adjustable)||Specimen Movement Speed:||10mm /s ～ 25mm /s|
|Testing Time:||30s±0.1s(1s ～ 999.9s Digital Display Preset )||Temperature Range:||370°C-1000°C|
IEC 60695-2-10 Flammability Test Equipment,
10mm /s Flammability Test Equipment
IEC60695-2-10 Programmable Glow Wire Flammability Test Equipment
This device is manufactured according to the standard of IEC60695-2-10, IEC 60695-2-11, IEC 60695-2-12, IEC60695-2-13, it is required by IEC 60335 clause 30, IEC 60598, UL746A, etc. This device simulates the thermal stress test of glowing component or heat source like overload resistance or ignition source which is caused in s short time. It is suitable for electric and electronic products, household appliances and other material to do fire hazard testing. It is also used in the No flame ignition source fire test to test initiation temperature and flammability index of related glowing filament.
Test principle and products feature:
Test principle: the glowing filament whose material and shape is required(Ni80/Cr20) is heated to the testing temperature of 550 ℃ ～ 960 ℃ for 1 min by using the glow wire tester with large current. Then using required pressure (1.0N) vertically burns the test sample for 30s. By observing whether the test sample and bedding object ignite or the burning time, the users can judge the ignition danger of electric and electronic products. It is used for the ignition test, ignition temperature (GWIT) test, flammability test and flammability index (GWFI) test of solid insulating material and other solid combustible material.
1. Adopting advanced Mitsubishi PLC control, and 7 inch Weinview color touch screen
2. Equipped with HP computer (i7, 8G RAM, 512 SSD, Windows 10) and HP color printer for data storage and reports printing.
3. It is with solenoid valve switch to control the burning depth of test sample and equipped with measuring gauge, this device has the features of exact and rapid.
4. It is with built-in voltage stabilization, the output voltage is stable and accuracy.
5. It is with current regulation, the output current is stepless adjustable.
6. The test sample will break away automatically from glowing filament after reaching the set time.
7. Adopting the original imported UK BB K type armour (1mm) whose temperature resistance is up to 1100°(exceed 1050°of standard requirement) , this device is with accuracy temperature control.
8. The glow-wire tester is with a chamber, a fan is installed in side of the chamber , and there is a φ100mm gas vent on the top of the chamber. After completion of the testing, the fan will work automatically to disperse the gas out of the chamber through the gas vent.
|Control||Advanced Mitsubishi PLC, programmable|
|Display||7” color Weinview touch screen +HP computer|
|Data storage and reports printing||HP computer (i7, 8G RAM, 512G SSD, integrated graphics, Windows 10) and HP color printer|
Ф4mm ± 0.04mm (> 77 % Ni/20 ± 1 % Cr) Standard shape,
Ф1mm import K thermocouple (Brand: BB), the
temperature resistance of armour is 1100 ℃
(better than the standard of 1050 ℃)
on glowing filament
Maximum depth of
|7mm ± 0.5mm|
|10mm /s ～ 25mm /s|
|Testing time||30s±0.1s(1s ～ 999.9s digital display preset )|
Thickness of ignite
Thickness10mm, white pine board cover
12g /m 2 ～ 30g /m 2 standard silk paper
|Volume of test chamber||≥ 0.5m³, black background, background illuminance ≤ 20Lx|
20 PCS Silver Foil with a purity of 99.99% approximately, 2mm&0.06mm thick for calibration
200 pcs paper-wrapping tissue, as specified in 6.86 of ISO 4046
20 pcs Thermocouple: Type K, according to IEC 60884-1 & IEC 60598-1 & IEC 60695-2-10
|Dimension and weight||
gas vent:100mm, 140KGS
|Power supply||AC 220V/50Hz|
IEC60695-2-10, IEC 60695-2-11, IEC 60695-2-12, IEC60695-2-13, UL746A, IEC 60335, IEC 60598, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Zoe Zou
Tel: +86 13527656435