Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Chamber Material:||Stainless Steel||Inner Size:||1000 X1000 X1000mm|
|Control:||PLC+Touch Screen||IP Code:||IPX1 IPX2 IPX3 IPX4|
iec test equipment,
water resistant test equipment
IEC 60529 IPX1~IPX4 1m³ Waterproof Test Chamber Integrated Water Ingress Testing Equipment
Application background: Natural water (rain, sea water, river water, etc.) damages products and materials. The damage causes unpredictable economic losses every year, mainly includes corrosion, fading, deformation, strength reduction, swelling, mold, etc. especially for electrical product that is easily broken into a fire due to a short circuit caused by rain. Therefore, IP code testing for specific products or materials is an essential key procedure.
Application areas: outdoor lighting, household appliances, auto parts and other electronic and electrical products.
Equipment function: The equipment is for testing electronic and electrical products, lamps, electric cabinets, electrical components, automobiles, motorcycles and their parts and components’ physical and other related properties under simulated climatic conditions. After the test, it is judged whether the performance of the product meets the requirements, so as to facilitate the design, improvement, verification and factory inspection of the product.
Standards compliant: IEC 60529: 2013 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code).
1. It is suitable for IPX1, IPX2, IPX3 and IPX4 waterproof level test.
2, The shell is made of high-quality steel plates, beautiful and durable.
3. The drip board, inner chamber, turntable and other wading parts are all made of SUS304 stainless steel to ensure no rust for long time use.
4. The drip tank is with vacuum designed and high-rust stainless-steel construction; the nozzle contact position adopts brass cone design, which is convenient for installing the spray nozzle.
5. The water supply pipeline is equipped with a filter, which can filter impurities in the water, so as to prevent nozzle clogging.
6. With compressed air-drying function, after the test is completed, the excess water in the drip tank can be removed to avoid prolonged water fouling and block pinholes. (Note: users need to provide compressed air supply).
7. The turntable uses a stepping motor, the speed can be set on the touch screen, can reach to the speed of 1 rev/min required by the IPX1 standard, and the IPX2 test of dripping 2.5 minutes in 4 positions separately can be automatically completed.
8. A power outlet is built-in this chamber, the power on/off time for specimen can be controlled by the program: power off (0-999min), power on (0-999min), power off (0-999min).
9. A waterproof LED lighting is installed in the test chamber, and there is a large observation window on the door to facilitate the observation of the test inside the chamber.
10. The equipment comes with a water tank for recycling water, user does not need to build a professional waterproof test room. There is a float valve in the water tank, which automatically controls the water inlet and has the function of high and low water level alarm monitoring, to effectively prevent the pump from being damaged due to dry water shortage.
11. The core control components adopt the 7-inch touch screen + Mitsubishi or Panasonic PLC; the electrical components adopt imported branded ones such as LG and Omron; the wiring process conforms to the international standard requirements, the layout of the electric board is reasonable, the wiring is firm, and the marking is clear.
12. Self-developed IPX waterproof level test operation interfaces, operator directly select the relative waterproof level on the touch screen to process corresponding IP Code testing as per standard requirements automatically, the operation is simple and humanized.
13. "Remote operation" function is optional: the user can set parameters, start, stop, clear data and other actions on the phone and computer. (requires additional corresponding software).
14. The base of the equipment is equipped with 4 movable brake casters for easy movement and fixing.
|Rotating Speed||1 ~5 rpm adjustable|
|Turntable Diameter||200mm or 400mm (optional)|
|Turntable Height||200mm, it is adjustable|
|Dripping hole||φ0.4 mm|
|IPX1, IPX2 Dripping speed (water flow)||
1 +0.5 0mm/min(IPX1)
3 +0.5 0mm/min(IPX2)
|Dripping Area||800X800 mm (can be customized)|
|Dripping Height||120 mm|
|Oscillation Tube||R200 mm or R400 mm (optional)|
|Oscillating Angle Range of Oscillating Tube||±60° (IPX3), approximately ±180°(IPX4)|
|Needle Hole||φ0 .4 mm|
|Oscillating Speed||IPX3: 15times/min; IPX4: 5times/min|
|Distance Between Holes||50 mm|
|Water Flow of Each Hole||0.07 L/min +5%|
121 holes of Ф0.5mm
1 hole at the centre
1 inner circles of 12 holes at 30° pitch
4 outer circles of 24 holes at 15° pitch
Contact Person: Ms. Zoe Zou
Tel: +86 13527656435