Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Control:||Mitsubishi PLC+ Remote Controller||Operation:||7" WEINVIEW Touch Screen|
|Gas Pressure:||0.1MPa||Gas Flow:||965±30ml/min|
|Flame Height:||38±2mm||Test Volume:||>0.5 M³|
flame test chamber,
flammability test apparatus
Foam Horizontal Burning Test Chamber ISO9772 Cellular Plastics Small Flame Testing Apparatus
This test chamber adopts PLC control and 7" touch screen display, the operation is Intelligent and humanized; uses the integral intake and automatic ignition system, the combustion time delays 0.1S thus to make sure the sufficient time of gas burning; equipped with imported brand flowmeter to ensure the accuracy of the testing.
This horizontal burning test equipment is intended to process a small-scale laboratory screening procedure for comparing the relative burning characteristics of horizontally oriented, small cellular plastic specimens having a density less than 250kg/m-³ determined in accordance with ISO 845, when exposed to an ignition source. It meets the requirements of ISO9772-2012, UL94.
|Working voltage||230V/50Hz or 110V/60 Hz (can be customized)|
|Control||Mitsubishi PLC+ Remote Controller|
|Operation||7" WEINVIEW touch screen|
|P/PF2 laboratory burner||ISO10093,inner diameter Φ9.5±0.3mm,having a barrel length:100±10mm|
|Burner wing top||
Having an opening of internal length (48±1)mm and internal width (1.3 ±0.05)mm
|Gas flow and gas category||965±30ml/min, for the methane gas purity of 98% , it can also use the mixed gas or propane gas, flow meter adjustment|
|Combustion / self-extinguishing time||0-9999X0.1S|
|Distance between the wing top of the blast burner to the test sample||
|Flame height||38±2mm,blue flame|
|Support net||215×75×13mm, grid: Φ0.8 made of stainless-steel wire with length of the side of 6.4mm|
|Lighting||Equip with lighting in the test chamber, with control|
|Test chamber and dimension||>0.5 cube,black matte background,with exhaust fan,dimension:1100*550*1200mm,130kg|
1) Press Start button for 3-5s or button 1 on the remote control to light up the flame. Adjust the flame height according to the standard requirements.
2) Close the window door and re-posit the burner under the specimen according to standard requirements, press Start Timing button or button 3 on the remote control to start the flame application time timing. The flame application is 60s, and after reaches 60s the flame is extinguished, and the Elapsed time te starts timing.
3) Press te Pause button or button 3 on the remote control to stop the Elapsed time te timing when the specimen flam reaches the 60mm gauge mark.
4) Press te/tb Pause button or button 5 on the remote control to stop the Elapsed time te and Burning time tb timing when the specimen ceases to burn or glow before reaching 60mm gauge mark.
5) Press [tb Pause / Start] to be tb Start or button 4 on the remote control to start the Burning time tb timing when the specimen flam reaches the 25mm gauge mark, whether the burning is on the bottom, top or edge of the specimen.
6) Press [tb Pause / Start] to be tb Pause button or button 4 on the remote control to stop the Burning time tb timing when the flam or glowing combustion front reaches the 125mm gauge mark, or when the specimen ceases to burn or glow before reaching 125mm gauge mark.
7) Operator should calculate out the distance burnt (Ld): this is the distance between the 25mm gauge mark and the point where the flame or glowing combustion front stopped, expressed in millimetres. If the flame front went out before the 25mm mark, record that Ld =0.
8) After each test, open the exhaust fan in time and then clean the support gauze, burner, wing top and chamber; if operator needs to process the second test, press [Count Cleared] to clear all the timers firstly, allow the support gauze to cool to room temperature, check the flame at least once every five tests.
Contact Person: Ms. Zoe Zou
Tel: +86 13527656435