Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applied Standard:||IEC61032||Applied Figure:||Figure 4|
|The Length Of Probe:||100±0.2 (mm)||The Length Of Handle:||100 (mm)|
|Probe Material:||Stainless Steel||Handle Material:||Nylon Material|
|Rigid Test Probe Diameter:||Ф1mm||Stop Face Diameter:||SФ35±0.2|
Figure 4 Protection Verify Test Probe,
Hazardous Parts Protection Verify Test Probe,
IEC61032 Protection Verify Test Probe
IEC61032 Figure 4 Protection Verify Test Probe D For Hazardous Parts Test
This probe conforms to standard requirements of IEC61032 test probe D figure 4, and required by many standards such as IEC60529 for IP4 testing, IEC 60335-1, IEC60065 and etc.
This test probe D is intended to verify the protection of persons against access to hazardous
parts. It is also used to verify the protection against access with a wire.
|Name||Test probe D|
|Rigid Test Probe Diameter (mm)||Ф1+0.05 0|
|Stop Face Diameter (mm)||SФ35±0.2|
|Handle Diameter (mm)||Ф10|
|Rigid Test Rod Length (mm)||100±0.2|
|Handle Length (mm)||100|
|Rigid Test Rod Material||Stainless steel|
Test procedures and operation
1. Please refer to the relevant standards.
Take IEC 60529:2013 clause 13.2 as an example:
The object probe is pushed against any openings of the enclosure with the force specified in table 7.
2. The test probe doesn’t have built-in force, if specific applied force required, the test probe should work together with a force gauge. At the end of our probe handle, there is a M6 thread hole to match the force gauge.
3. For verifying whether LIVE PARTS touched, the probe is equipped with an alligator clip, recommended to work with our anti-shock probe experiment device or a 40~50V voltage indicator.
1. Please do not damage the appliance shape (such as scratching, bending, etc.).
2. Prevented from dust and moisture environment, in order to avoid the oxidation to affect the dimensional accuracy.
3. Be careful of electric shock.
Contact Person: Manager