Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard Clause:||IEC60884 Clause 14.2||Test Sample:||Plug Pins|
|Load Weight:||100N||Steel Rod:||Φ4.8mm|
|Test Time:||1 Minute||Frame Material:||Stainless Steel|
switch endurance tester,
switch life testing machine
IEC 60884-1 Clause 14.2 Figure 14 Device for Testing Non-Solid Pins
The appliance is checked by the test of IEC60884-1 clause 14.2, figure 14, for checking pins which are not solid whether can withstand the sufficient hardness.
|Time for force application||1 minute|
|Equipment material||Stainless steel|
1. When using the instrument for the first time, horizontal position adjustment is needed, first place the tester in a horizontal table, and adjust the four feet of the tester, until the horizontal bubble is in the center position.
2. A force of 100 N is exerted on the pin, which is supported as shown in figure 14, last 1 min in a direction perpendicular to the axis of the pin, the force is applied by theΦ4.8 mm steel rod, the axis of which is also perpendicular to the axis of the pin.
3. During the application of the force, the reduction of the dimension of the pin at the point where the force is applied shall not exceed 0.15 mm.
4. After removal of the rod, the dimensions of the pin shall not have changed by more than 0.06 mm in any direction,
5. The equipments should be cleaned and maintained after completing the test.
Contact Person: Ms. Zoe Zou
Tel: +86 13527656435