Semi-Anechoic Chamber (SAC for short), also know as EMC Anechoic Chamber, except that the ground is a metal reflective surface, the other five surfaces are cobered with absorbing materials, mainly to simulate open-field test conditions. It is mainly used for Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) and Electro Magnetic Sensitivity (EMS) measurement. In some Electro Magnetic Sensitivity Test, absorbing materials will be added on the ground to improve field uniformity.
The Main Components of the Anechoic Chamber:
The Main Bases of the Anechoic Chamber:
1. The Kinds of Equipment Under Test: Civil product; Vehicle parts; Miltary standard test.
2. The Size of Equipment Under Test: the larger the sample is, the larger silent
3. The Purpose of Equipment Under Test: for rectification of R&D pre-test or third party certification test.
The Main Type and Features of Regular Anechoic Chamber:
1. EMC pre-test → 3M compact anechoic chamber
The test distance is 3m, the compact design is adopted, the shape size is reduced, and relatively accurate results can be obtained with low investment. It is especially suitable for the construction of places with limited space, so it is a good choice for rectification and r&d.
2. The diameter of the subject for EMC certification test is ≤2m→ standard 3M anechoic chamber
It is mainly used for radiation disturbance test (RE) and radiation immunity (RS) certification test at 3m test distance. It is an EMC test site widely used in the world.
3. EMC certification level test, the diameter of the tested product ≤3m→ standard 5m method anechoic chamber
As the distance between the antenna and the wall of the anechoic room is larger than that of the 3m anechoic room, it is easier to comply with the regulation of normalized site attenuation and can test EUT of larger volume.
4. EMC certification level test, the diameter of the tested product ≤5m→ standard 10m method anechoic chamber
IT can meet the radiation disturbance test requirements of large volume test products, such as automobiles, large medical equipment, large IT products, etc. IT is the ideal test site in many EMC test standards.
5. Vehicle-mounted electronic parts → 1M method automobile parts anechoic room
The anechoic chamber is specially used for the radiation measurement of automobile electronic parts, which is suitable for the research, development and quality control of automobile parts, and can be used for the analysis of the whole system including DUT main parts, wiring harness, auxiliary devices, etc.
6. Military products → Military standard EMC test anechoic chamber
Military products should meet the ELECTROMAGNETIC compatibility standards such as GJB151B, and use 1m French military standard EMC to test the anechoic chamber.
7. Antenna radar measurement darkroom → microwave darkroom
Fully Anechoic Chamber (FAC) mainly simulates the free space environment of the universe. Absorbing materials are laid on the six sides inside the shielding structure of the Anechoic Chamber.
Mainly used for microwave antenna system (including base station antenna) parameter measurement, radar cross section test (RCS), electronic warfare and simulation, radiation stray test, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Zoe Zou
Tel: +86 13527656435