The Two-Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber:
1. The Two-Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber, also called Basket-Type Thermal Shock Test Chamber, which is an equipment with mature technology.
2. The test chamber has only two zones, the high temperature zone and low temperature zone, and there is no test zone. Its "test zone" is a hanging basket, loaded with test samples to move between the high temperature zone and the low temperature zone. The conversion time is only 10 seconds, which can better simulate the instantaneous temperature conversion shock.
3. However, this also leads to a problem. The product is also in a moving state during the moving process, so it is very unstable for the uniformity and accuracy of the tested product.
The Three-Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber：
1. The Three-Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber is divided into three parts: high temperature zone, test zone, and low temperature zone. It is very simple to test. Placing the test sample in the middle position, when the temperature is switched, only the corresponding door valve needs to be opened.
2. For example, when the test is required to switch from high temperature to low temperature, the high temperature door is closed, and then the low temperature door is opened, and vice versa. In this way, the test accuracy will not be affected by the product moving back and forth. It will have the better test effect and stability under static state.
3. Due to the additional partition,the volume of The Three-Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber is larger than the Two-Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber, which results in a slightly higher cost than the Two-Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber.
4. For the high and low temperature shock room of three-Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber, there must exist a transition section from exhaust hot or cold air to normal temperature first. The sample can be impacted at room temperature without opening the door. However, the Two-Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber does not need to go through this transition, the conversion time is faster, the impact temperature difference also be greater, the uniformity is better, and the stabilization time is shorter. Because the hanging basket is constantly changing between hot and cold environments, the entire transmission system has also experienced the test of cold and hot environments, so the life span of the Two-Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber is shorter than the Three-Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber.
Contact Person: Ms. Zoe Zou
Tel: +86 13527656435