This refrigerator performance lab designed and manufactured by Sinuo Testing Equipment Co., Limited. The Freezing Capacity, Energy consumption and other performances of refrigerator are tested by means of testing the lab parameters, such as temperature, and electrical performance. This installation can be used to test the performance of 10 Household vertical refrigerators or 6 Chest Freezer, and can also be used for other standard operating condition related tests and expanded tests, meeting the need for product sampling inspection and product development.
In this test system, the operation of the equipment is controlled by a programmable controller and a HMI, test running data are collected by a high accuracy data collector, the data can be transferred at real time to an upper-level computer for processing, the computer displays, stores, outputs and prints test reports.
(1) This test room meets the requirements specified in national standard ISO 15502:2005, ISO 5155, ISO 7371, ISO 28187, ISO 8561, IEC 62552-2015.
(2) This test room has a compact structure and a rational arrangement.
(3) This test room can be operated in a simple, convenient and intuitive way, which facilitates operation and observation.
(4) Operating conditions are selected semi-automatically, i.e., switch combinations for the refrigerating machine are selected manually, while heating and humidifying are controlled by automatic instruments automatically.
(5) All the main instruments and meters in control and measurement systems are imported products, which have high reliability and precision and a long service life.
(6) Test software used is the Windows operating system with window interface displayed in Chinese and English.
(7) All collected data can be continuously monitored at real time in the form of digital and curve diagrams, which can be conveniently zoomed in and out, toned, moved, compared, configured, saved, read and printed.
(8) The stability of the test process can be determined automatically. The software is provided with functions such as automatic calculation and correction of parameters, metrology and printing.
(9) Various systems in this test room have multiple safeguards to cut off faulty circuitry and set off sound and indicator alarms automatically when a fault occurs.
The chamberis in shipment, about to be shipped to the customer's laboratory：
We can customize various specifications of energy efficiency laboratories and undertake transportation.
Welcome your inquiry！
Contact Person: Ms. Zoe Zou
Tel: +86 13527656435