Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applied Standard:||IEC 62368-1||Applied Clause:||Annex D.2|
|Output Polarity:||Positive And Negative||Voltage Integrated Wave:||10/700s|
|Integrated Wave Output Voltage:||0.1~6kV||Impulse Times:||1~9999 Times|
Impulse Voltage Generator Test Equipment,
IEC 62368-1 Generator Test Equipment
IEC 62368-1 Annex D.2 Impulse Voltage Generator Test Equipment
The impulse voltage generator conforms to the standards as follow.
IEC 61180-1:2016 < High-voltage test techniques for low voltage equipment - Part 1: Definitions, test and procedure requirements, test equipment> clause 7.
IEC60335-1:2016 clause 14.
IEC60950-1:2013 clause18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124,126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52,7.4.2,7.4.3, G5, Annex N.
IEC60065:2014 clause13.3.4, Annex J.5, Annex K.
1. Voltage integrated wave: 10/700ms (when the output of the waveform generator is open).
2. Integrated wave output impedance:40W±10%
3. Integrated wave output voltage waveform peak value: 0.1~6kV
4. Output polarity: positive, negative
5. Impulse output mode: automatic.
6. Impulse times: 1~9999 times
7. Impulse interval time: 30~99 seconds (please note: the minimum interval time for 10/700ms wave is 30s)
9. Weight:about 30kg
10. Output waveform definition
11. Voltage wave: Front time:T1=1.67T=10ms±30%; Time to half value:T2=700ms±20%
Important Safety Precautions
The impulse voltage generator generates high voltage pulses during operation. For safety, please read this manual and use this equipment correctly. Please pay attention to the following points during use:
(1) Do not use this equipment when your hands are wet or the relative humidity exceeds 75%.
(2) Because there is a high-voltage pulse applied to the terminal (impulse out), please confirm that the high-voltage power supply is disconnected when you want to change the wiring (HV.POW light is off) before proceeding.
(3) The operation must strictly follow the instruction manual.
(4) Although electric shocks are rarely encountered when operating this equipment, for safety, do not eat during operation to prevent accidental obstruction of eating caused by electric shocks.
(5) This equipment uses a vacuum contactor to generate voltage pulses. In order to ensure the life of the vacuum switch, do not turn on the high voltage when the equipment is not being tested, especially do not continuously trigger the vacuum contactor under high pressure.
(6) With high voltage inside, please do not disassemble or open the shell to work at will.
(7) It contains high voltage, please do not disassemble or open the shell to work.
|Main device||Impulse Voltage Generator||1||SET|
|Ground wire||1||PC||2 m|
|EUT output connection wire||2||PCS||
Gun type single head
Black and red wires
|Coaxial cable||1||PC||For connecting to Oscilloscope|
Certificate of quality
Contact Person: Manager