Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Cu & Zn||Resistance:||2.5 Ω/m ±20%|
torque testing machine,
luminaire testing equipment
IEC 60598-1 Cu and Zn Test Chain Short-circuit Protection for SELV Parts Temperature Rising Testing
Standards & Clauses:
IEC 60598-1:2014 “Luminaries-Part1: General requirements and tests” clause 4.26 and figure 29
Samples and Restrictions:
Luminaires uninsulated accessible SELV parts of opposite polarity
Used to process unintended short-circuiting temperature rising testing for uninsulated accessible SELV parts of opposite polarity, to verify there are adequate means is provided to prevent the impairing safety.
The test chain of sufficient length of an uncoated metal, having links and made of 63% Cu / 37% Zn, and having a resistance value of 2.5 Ω/m ±20% when stretched with a load of 200 g/m, cooperates with load test, to achieve the short-circuiting temperature rising testing for uninsulated accessible SELV parts of opposite polarity
Made of 63% Cu / 37% Zn
|Material||63% Cu / 37% Zn|
|Dimensions & Shape||Conforms to IEC 60598-1:2014 figure 29,diameter: Ф2±0.2mm, the metal chain consists of links, uncoated|
|Resistance||2.5 Ω/m ±20% when stretched with a load of 200 g/m|
1. The resistance value of test chain should be checked before each measurement, to ensure the resistance value to be 2.5 Ω/m ±20% when stretched with a load of 200 g/m.
2. Measure the distance of the spacing between the polarities of the SELV parts, mark X, unit: cm.
3. Put the test chain on specimen, weights=15×X or maximum weight 250g should be hanged on each end of the test chain.
4. A thermocouple is placed at the appropriate position of the test sample and connected to the temperature measurement device.
5. Access 0.9-1.1 times of rated voltage to test sample.
6. Monitor that the test chain shall not melt through, or shall any part of the type test sample reach a temperature exceeding standard required value (refer to IEC 60598-1:2014 tables 12.1 and 12.2)
Contact Person: Manager