Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Display Mode:||LCD Digital Display||Printer Type:||Micro Printer|
|Force Range:||±0.5%||Running Stroke:||0-600mm|
|Running Speed:||50-250mm/min||Test Plate:||80×80mm|
|Force Hold Time:||10s, Can Be Preset||Applied Standard:||IEC 60312-1 2010|
|Applied Standard Figure:||Figure 29||Applied Clause:||Clause 7.3.11|
LCD Display Deformation Testing Equipment,
Connecting Tubes Deformation Testing Equipment
IEC60312-1 Figure 29 Vacuum Cleaner Hoses and Connecting Tubes Deformation Testing Device
This deformation testing device meets the requirements of IEC 60312-1 clause 7.3.11,figure 29. It is used to determine the permanent deformation of the hose and connecting tubes of the vacuum cleaners after being squeezed.
1. Using LCD digital display controller, all parameter settings are processed in the form of dialog box, easy to operate.
2. Display real-time force value, peak value, speed, test times.
3. Humanized design, simple operation.
4. Printout: Built-in micro thermal printer.
5. Unit of strength: N, kN, kgf, gf, lbf are selectable.
6. Displacement unit: mm, cm, in are selectable
7. Switchable unit: Pa, kPa, Mpa, kgf / cm2, lbf / in2 are selectable.
8. Protective measures: over-stroke protection, over-strength protection, over-time protection, external limit protection and many other protection methods.
9. High sensitivity, instantaneous determination of crushing and automatic shutdown
10. English visual display
11. Test, rise, fall, return speed can be set by any input, and it can be controlled accurately.
12. The test returns automatically and quickly after the test is completed, avoiding long waiting and speeding up the test efficiency.
13. High performance motor, low noise, small vibration and long service life.
14. High-quality S-type alloy steel sensor, high precision, strong resistance to external force and overload.
15. The outer box of the machine is made of A3 steel plate, electrostatic powder spraying and plastic coating.
|Input Power||Match client's local power supply requirements|
|Force applied method||Electrical|
|Force applied range||10-1000N|
|Force hold time||0-99.9s|
Test procedures (extracted from IEC 60312-1 clause 7.3.11):
The deivce, as shown in Figure 29, cosists of a screw press with the support covered by a piece of test carper, in accordance with 22.214.171.124.2. The force of the screw press is transmitted by a spring to a test plate of polished steel on a cylindrical bearing, the axis of which is perpendicular to that of the test pbject.
The force applied is indicated on a load indicator and yje reduced cross-sectional dimension is measured by a vernier or digital calliper.
Contact Person: Manager