Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Chamber Inner Material:||Stainless Steel||Inner Size:||W 900mm * D900mm * H1050mm|
|Control:||PLC+Touch Screen||IP Code:||IPX1 IPX2 IPX3 IPX4 IPX5 IPX6|
|Observation Window:||Transparent Tempered Glass||Turntable Rotation:||1 -5r/min|
iec test equipment,
water resistant test equipment
IEC 60529 IPX1~IPX6 Comprehensive Water Ingress Waterproof Stainless Steel Test Chamber
Application background: Natural water (rain, sea water, river water, etc.) damages products and materials. The damage causes unpredictable economic losses every year, mainly includes corrosion, fading, deformation, strength reduction, swelling, mold, etc. especially for electrical product that is easily broken into a fire due to a short circuit caused by rain. Therefore, IP code testing for specific products or materials is an essential key procedure.
Application areas: outdoor lighting, household appliances, auto parts and other electronic and electrical products.
Equipment function: The equipment is for testing electronic and electrical products, lamps, electric cabinets, electrical components, automobiles, motorcycles and their parts and components’ physical and other related properties under simulated climatic conditions. After the test, it is judged whether the performance of the product meets the requirements, so as to facilitate the design, improvement, verification and factory inspection of the product.
Standards compliant: IEC 60529: 2013 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code).
1. It is suitable for IPX1, IPX2, IPX3 , IPX4, IPX5, IPX6 waterproof grade test.
2. The shell is made of high-quality steel plates, beautiful and durable.
3. The drip board, inner chamber, turntable and other wading parts are all made of SUS304 stainless steel to ensure no rust for long time use.
4. The drip tank is with vacuum designed and high-rust stainless-steel construction; the nozzle contact position adopts brass cone design, which is convenient for installing the spray nozzle.
5. The water supply pipeline is equipped with a filter, which can filter impurities in the water, so as to prevent nozzle clogging.
6. With compressed air-drying function, after the test is completed, the excess water in the drip tank can be removed to avoid prolonged water fouling and block pinholes. (Note: users need to provide compressed air supply).
7. The turntable uses a stepping motor, the speed can be set on the touch screen, can reach to the speed of 1 rev/min required by the IPX1 standard, and the IPX2 test of dripping 2.5 minutes in 4 positions separately can be automatically completed.
8. The oscillating tube is driven by high-quality servo stepping motor, the swinging speed and angle are precisely adjustable, and here is no out-of-step problem (out of step: it will cause the malfunction of the oscillating tube, the oscillating tube may hit the middle turntable shaft, and cause equipment damage).
9. The IPX3/4 spray nozzle and IPX5/6 hose nozzles are made according to following:
10. A power outlet is built-in this chamber, the power on/off time for specimen can be controlled by the program: power off (0-999min), power on (0-999min), power off (0-999min).
11. A waterproof LED lighting is installed in the test chamber, and there is a large observation window on the door to facilitate the observation of the test inside the chamber.
12. The equipment comes with a water tank for recycling water, user does not need to build a professional waterproof test room. There is a float valve in the water tank, which automatically controls the water inlet and has the function of high and low water level alarm monitoring, to effectively prevent the pump from being damaged due to dry water shortage.
13. The core control components adopt the 7-inch touch screen + Mitsubishi or Panasonic PLC; the electrical components adopt imported branded ones such as LG and Omron; the wiring process conforms to the international standard requirements, the layout of the electric board is reasonable, the wiring is firm, and the marking is clear.
14. Self-developed IPX waterproof level test operation interfaces, operator directly select the relative waterproof level on the touch screen to process corresponding IP Code testing as per standard requirements automatically, the operation is simple and humanized.
15. The base of the equipment is equipped with 4 movable brake casters for easy movement and fixing.
|Chamber inner size||W 900mm* D 900mm* H 1050mm|
|Chamber external size||About W 1350mm* D 3400mm* H 1750mm|
|Turntable diameter||￠400mm (Can be equipped with ¢200mm, optional)|
|Turntable maximum load bearing||50KG|
|Turntable lifting height||400-750 mm|
|Turntable tilt angle||0° or 15°(horizontal direction)|
|Turntable rotation speed||1 -5r/min (accurately adjustable)|
|Turntable rotation direction||Always forward / positive and negative alternate / intermittent rotation|
|Flow adjustment method||Manually adjust the flow by adjusting the flow meters on the panel|
|Testing time||0-999 min|
|Total equipment weight||250kg|
|IPX1 IPX2 Technical Parameters|
|IPX12 nozzle size||Diameter 0.4mm|
|Distance between drip holes||20*20 mm|
|Water flow||IPX1=1mm/min; IPX2=3mm/min|
|Drip board lifting method||Not lifting (fixed)|
|IPX3 IPX4 Technical Parameters|
|Oscillating tube radius size||R400mm(Can be equipped with ¢200mm, optional)|
|R400 oscillating tube water flow||IPX3=1.1L/min; IPX4=1.8L/min|
|Water spray aperture size||0.4mm|
|Water spray aperture distance||50mm|
|Oscillating tube inner diameter||15mm|
|Oscillating tube angle||120º(IPX3), 350º(IPX4)or defined|
|Oscillating tube swing angle||240° back and forth, 4S; 720° back and forth 12S (precise control) or defined|
|IPX5 IPX6 Technical Parameters|
|IPX5 nozzle aperture||6.3mm|
|IPX6 nozzle aperture||12.5mm|
|IPX5 water jet flow||12.5±0.625 L/min|
|IPX6 water jet flow||100±5L/min|
|Water pressure (Mpa)||Regulate the pressure according to prescribed water flow|
|Water jet distance||2.5m (nozzle away from the center of the turntable)|
|Nozzle fixing method||Mechanical fixing|
|Equipment power supply||380V or meet client’s local power supply|
|Test sample power supply||220V or meet client’s specimen power supply|
|Equipment power||3.0KW or meet client’s local power supply|
|Security protection||Leakage protection, water shortage protection, short circuit protection|
Contact Person: Manager