Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard Clause:||IEC60884-1 Clause 28.1.2||Test Sample:||Insulating Sleeves Of Plug Pins|
|Standard Figure:||Figure 40||Insulation Board:||5 Mm Thickness Round Flat Surface|
|Electric Heater:||K-type Electric Heater||Metal Parts B Length:||Length Is More Than 20 Mm|
|Metal Parts B Material:||Brass||Metal Parts B Bolt Hole:||More Than 0.1 Mm|
IEC 60884-1 Abnormal Heat Resistance Tester,
Figure 40 Abnormal Heat Resistance Tester
IEC 60884-1 Figure 40 Insulating Sleeves of Plug Pins Abnormal Heat Resistance Test Apparatus
This device meets the standards of IEC 60884-1:2013 clause 28.1.2 figure 40. It is applicable to test improper heating resistance and burning resistance of bolt and plug with insulation sleeve. It can imitate the insulated parts of which the plug-and-socket device’s safety performance may be damaged by electric heat stress. It should not be over damaged for exposure to overheating and under fire.
Power supply: match client's local power grid requirements.
Insulation board: 5 mm thickness round flat surface, the diameter of the two times as test product surface' diameter.
Metal parts B (Fixture): the length is more than 20 mm, brass, can be replaced; should be designed according to different countries' standards.
Gap between insulation board and metal parts B: 3 mm, ensuring surrounding cross-ventilation.
Distance between thermocouple and the metal parts B: 7 mm.
Bolt hole of Metal parts B: more than 0.1 mm.
Equipped with K-type electric heater, imported high-precision digital-display table.
|Power supply||Match client's local power grid requirements|
|Insulation board||5 mm thickness round flat surface, the diameter of the two times as test product surface' diameter.|
|Metal parts B (Fixture)||the length is more than 20 mm, brass, can be replaced; should be designed according to different countries' standards.|
|Gap between insulation board and metal parts B||3 mm, ensuring surrounding cross-ventilation.|
|Bolt hole of Metal parts B||More than 0.1 mm.|
|Electric heater||K-type electric heater, imported high-precision digital-display table.|
1. Select the corresponding brass Metal parts B and insulation board according to the specimen, pay attention to the zero mark of the test seat is paralleled the mark bit of the heating base when installation.
2. The thermocouple is installed in the threaded hole of the Metal parts B.
Timing and temperature presets:
1. Preset the time and temperature as the required value refer to instrument setting method.
2. Press "START" button, the test apparatus is heated, it can be maintained in the preset temperature range about 30 min.
1. Insert the specimen into the brass Metal parts B after confirming the test temperature is stable, at the same time, press the reset time to start timing, the test apparatus will stop heating automatically when the testing time is up.
2. Remove the specimen and inspect according to related standard requirements.
Contact Person: Manager