Payment & Shipping Terms:
|UUT:||DOE Qualified Ceiling Fans||Control:||PC Control|
|Room Dimensions:||Length 20ft (±0.75ft) * Width 20ft (±0.75ft) * Height 11ft(±0.75ft)||Room Environment:||Temperature 21 ° C ± 3 ° C, Humidity 50%|
energy efficiency testing laboratory,
energy efficiency lab test equipment
Energy Efficiency Testing Room for DOE Qualified Ceiling Fans UL Standard Ceiling Fan Laboratory
The ceiling fan energy efficiency test system is designed and manufactured according to the standard of " Office of Efficiency and Renewable Energy 10CFR Parts 429 and430 ", it can test the energy efficiency of high speed small diameter and low speed small diameter ceiling fans.
By testing four points' wind speeds of the sensors on the wind circle which diameter is >8”, the average wind speed of the wind circle is obtained, and the wind circle area is multiplied to calculate out the average wind volume. Finally, the wind volume of all the wind circles are added to calculate out the specific ceiling fan’s total wind volume, the total wind volume multiply by test time then divides the total value of energy consumption during testing plus standby energy consumption of the ceiling fan to determine the ceiling fan energy efficiency ratio. The formula is as following:
Can be designed according to the following standards:
► Office of Efficiency and Renewable Energy 10CFR Parts 429 and430
► Other standards
Types of UUT :
DOE Qualified Ceiling Fans
1. Dimensions of test room: length 20ft (±0.75ft) * width 20ft (±0.75ft) * height 11ft(±0.75ft).
2. Test room environment: temperature 21 ° C ± 3 ° C, that is, 70 ± 5 F, relative humidity 50%. (this environment should be guaranteed by the external central air conditioner, through the vents on the top of the room).
3. The variable frequency power supply for the test specimen shall meet the voltage drop and harmonic requirements of the energy efficiency test and should be provided by the customer.
4. Wind speed measurement mode: four points measured in turn, 12 measuring points of anemometers fixed on the rotating arm.
5. Swing arm: servo motor drive, the maximum rotation angle 360 °.
6. Wind speed sensor: US TSI company TSI8455 wind speed acquisition system, 12 sets of wind speed sensors.
7. Anemometer height range: 1000 mm ~ 1600 mm as shown in Figure 7.
8. Specimen holder height (distance from the ground): 1750mm ~ 3350mm.
9. Fan speed measurement: photoelectric tachometer measures the fan speed.
10. Electrical energy detection: Yokogawa WT310 power meter.
11. Control computer: EVOC industrial computer, with 17” LCD.
12. Customized software: the computer and PLC controller are used to form the upper computer and the lower computer, the computer is the upper computer, adopts to the special data acquisition and analysis software developed by NI software, sends the action execution instruction to the lower computer (PLC controller), perform the test action, collects, analyzes, and saves the data of wind speed sensor and power meter, calculates the collected data, and records it into test report.
Contact Person: Manager