Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measuring Method:||F Magnetic Induction||Measuring Range:||0~1250 Um / 0~50 Mil|
|Minimum Surface F:||Convex 1.5 Mm / Concave 25 Mm||Minimum Surface N:||Convex 3 Mm / Concave 50 Mm|
|Minimum Measuring Area:||6 Mm||Thinnest Substrate:||0.3 Mm|
|Measuring Accuracy:||± 1~3%n Or ± 2.5 Um||Applied Standards:||ISO 2178 And ISO1463|
Electrical Appliance Coating Thickness Gauge,
1250um Appliance Coating Thickness Gauge
Electrical Appliance Coating Thickness Gauge 0~1250 um ISO 2178
This coating thickness gauge conforms to ISO 2178 and ISO1463, required by IEC 60335-1 clause 27, etc.
Use magnetic sensors to measure non-ferromagnetic coatings and coatings on ferromagnetic metal substrates such as steel and iron, for example: paint, powder, plastic, rubber, synthetic material, phosphate coating, chromium, zinc, lead, aluminum, tin. Use eddy current sensors to measure the enamel, rubber, paint, and plastic layers on copper, aluminum, zinc, tin and other substrates.
It is widely used in manufacturing, metal processing industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection and other testing fields.
* Both iron-based and non-ferrous-based coating thickness gauge.
* There are two options for single and continuous measurement.
* Conversion of metric/imperial units.
* With functions such as manual shutdown, automatic shutdown and undervoltage prompt.
* Automatic memory calibration value and automatic identification of the material of the tested substrate.
* There is a buzzer sound during operation, and the buzzer does not sound during continuous measurement.
* Use USB data cable output, RS-232C data cable and software to communicate with PC (optional).
* In addition, there is an optional Bluetooth™ data output option (optional).
* Split type, providing a variety of probes, more mobile measurement.
*Measuring method F magnetic induction / NF eddy current
*Measuring range 0~1250 um / 0~50 mil (standard range)
*Resolution 0.1 um / 1 um
*Minimum surface F: convex 1.5 mm / concave 25 mm, N: convex 3 mm / concave 50 mm
*Minimum measuring area 6 mm
*Thinnest substrate 0.3 mm
*Accuracy ± 1~3%n or ± 2.5 um
*Metric / Imperial system optional
*Battery voltage reminder Low voltage reminder
*Working conditions Temperature: 0~40 °C, Humidity: 10~90%RH
*Power supply 4 AAA batteries
*Dimensions 126 x 65 x 27 mm
*Weight 120 g (without batteries)
|3||Reference block (iron-based/aluminum-based) CTG-BS||1 Block|
|4||Calibration diaphragm CTG-CF||1 Set|
|5||Carrying case||1 PC|
Optional accessories (cost additional):
1. RS-232 connection cable and software USB adapter
2. Bluetooth communication and software
Contact Person: Manager